Complete WellnessDimensions offers great guidance to go from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Are you looking to find ways to control escalating healthcare costs and reduce absenteeism?
- Are you trying to enhance your wellness offerings?
- Do you want to align your wellness program with your business mission and strategies?
the many dimensions of wellness
Sure, physical health is a dimension, just not the only one, or for that matter, not the most important one. Physical health initiatives – blood pressure, cholesterol, BMI, weight management, fitness, disease management, health risks, smoking, etc. – are certainly important, but alone do not create complete wellness.
Complete wellness – well-being – moves beyond the physical dimension alone to encompass all dimensions. Depending on your organization and wellness program, there are many possibilities. For example, consider:
- Emotional Well-Being (EI, Resiliency)
- Spiritual Well-Being (Meaning & Purpose, Belonging)
- Social Well-Being (Positive Relationships)
- Psychological Well-Being (Having Voice, Joy, Hope, Optimism)
- Cognitive Well-Being (Career Advancements, Learning Opportunities, Mental Well-Being)
- Physical Well-Being (as above, plus Financial, Benefits; Plus, Plus, Plus…)
And, what if physical wellness focused on the positive – wellness – and not risks or disease? – Such as joy, zest, energy. Consider the benefit to employee health as well as for your organization.
these same dimensions apply to the organization. Think about that –
- Leaders and employees with high Emotional Intelligence,
- Meaning & purpose with all employees aligned with the mission,
- Positive social environment,
- Psychologically safe,
- Growth opportunities, and
- Physically safe and healthy
These are the next generation of wellness and the next generation of fostering great places to work.
wellness seminars, initiatives and workshops
- Meditation 101… Applying the Art of Metacognition
- Wellness from Within… Fostering Complete Well-Being
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Enhancing Resiliency, Energy & Vitality
- Mindfulness Based Relationship Development
- Building Movement and Physical Activity for Joy
- Mindful Eating
- Plus Other Wellness Topics and Initiatives
mindfulness based relationships
- Reduce the amount of negative “self-talk”
- Reduce stress
- Boost working memory
- Improve focus
- Become less emotionally reactive
- Become more cognitively flexible
- Improve relationship satisfaction
Simple guidelines are practiced to enhance emotional intelligence that leads to positive relationships at work as well as outside of work.
wellness program development & consultation
screenings, assessments, and results coaching
return on investment & value of investment
occupational health nursing staff
The Occupational Health services provided are based on the needs, risk factors, and interests of the company. Assessment and planning are needed to determine the full scope of services. Based on initial discussions, the occupational health services are considered and may include:
- Health Promotion/Wellness Initiatives
- Injury and illness management
- Case management for workers’ compensation
- Return to work strategies
- Health and safety services such as ergonomic assessments and respirator fit tests
- Medical and health surveillance such as respirator clearance