Safety - Plain and SimpleWe can help you meet compliance requirements and keep your employees safe.
what are your concerns?
- Do you worry about an employee being injured?
- Are you concerned about meeting safety regulatory compliance?
- Are you trying to increase employee responsibility and ownership for safety?
how can we help?
Dimensions provides safety services, safety consultation and safety support to ensure that your safety needs are met. We start by assessing your current situation and then make recommendations to address any gaps to enhance your program strengths.
We can assist, whether you:
- Need your safety program reviewed and/or developed
- Want to establish a safety management system to increase employee involvement and
- Are interested in developing an integrated management system by focusing on safety and health as key performance indicators to transform organizational culture.
- Have a special project or training request.
how we do it
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control
- Chemical Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Ergonomic Awareness
- Healthy Back Program
- Forklift Training
- Hazard Communication and Safety Data Sheets
- Hearing Conservation
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Courses
- Personal Protective Equipment Assessments and Certifications
- Respiratory Protection
- Management Safety Roles and Responsibilities
- Spill Team 24 hour, annual 8 hour and seminars
- AED, First Aid, CPR
policy development & programs
We provide support and policy development for ongoing programs and initiatives, including:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Biosafety Plans
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Confined Space Entry
- Emergency Action Plan
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Hazard Communication
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Injury Reporting and Accident/Incident Procedures
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Laboratory Safety/Chemical Hygiene
- Lockout/Tagout and Assistance with Specific Equipment Procedures
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection, Fit Testing and Medical Clearance
- Voluntary Protection Program (VPP)
audits and inspections
Just having an outside pair of eyes with a different perspective is beneficial!
In addition to the facility walkthrough, safety inspections often include interviews and/or a safety culture assessment, all of which add valuable information on the status of your program and gaps to address.
safety & health management systems (SHMS)
industrial hygiene monitoring
- Preventing and
- Controlling workplace conditions that may cause employee injury or illness.
The focus is on workplace safety hazards or stressors that impact employee safety and well-being, and which also impact productivity and profits.
Examples of potential IH initiatives include:
- Noise area sampling and eight-hour personal monitoring
- Chemical monitoring, including:
- Waste Transfer
- Potent Compounds
- Specific OSHA standard requirements such as monitoring formaldehyde and methylene chloride, for example
Dimensions’ certified industrial hygienist, safety specialists, and experienced hygiene technicians help you prevent exposures, ensure safety and health, and meet OSHA requirements.
safety committee support
voluntary protection programs (VPP)
human performance & behavior-based safety
occupational health and safety management systems - requirements (ISO 45001)
Achieving certification is a process that will create a culture of safety, involve all workers, and establish an effective health and safety management system. A few notable nuggets are:
- Focusing on Leading Indicators Rather than Lagging Indicators
- Collaboration and Engagement Between All Business Functions
- Every Worker – Which Includes All Management – Has Responsibility
- The Context of the Organization is a Key Component and Must Be Considered
- Outsourced Processes and Contractors are Included
And, safety becomes a business strategy, a key player in achieving goals and contributing to the mission. Contact us for information on the benefits of certification and our implementation process.
Certified instructors for:
- American Heart Association
- National Safety Council
- American Safety and Health Institute
Individual manikins for all participants
Customized classes on:
- potential injuries & illnesses at your company
- chemical exposures from your list of chemicals
- AED protocols, procedures and training.
Additionally, we offer:
- Ongoing first-aid topic updates or review sessions
- Onsite medical emergency response drills
- First responder team development
First Aid Response Team Development
Periodic topic review sessions provide additional skills, practice and confidence to perform during an emergency. In addition, we work with you to plan emergency response drills to ensure adequate responses to emergencies and solidify skills learned.
Dimensions sets up scenarios, conducts drills and offers post-drill review sessions. We create realistic situations that provide your employees opportunities to apply their knowledge and skills, as well as understand where knowledge gaps may exist. This creates a realistic emotional experience that cannot be created with classroom training alone.